Argan oil has a unique blend of natural nutrients that make it a perfect multi-use, multi-benefit oil for the skin, hair and body. With argan oil, Mother Nature gave us everything we need for a beauty treatment – without toxic chemicals.
Here is a list of the main nutrients found in organic argan oil:
• Vitamin F (omega 6, linoleic acid): anti-aging and anti-dryness of skin
• Vitamin E (tocopherols and toctreinols) : 2 times the amount in olive oil! A powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory for sensitive skin, UV protection, and aids in cutaneous mirco-circulation. Also neutralizes free radicals that cause damage to the skin. Protects the lipid structure of the skin from oxidation and also provides the skin with smooth and supple texture.
• Vitamin A: increases skin elasticity, stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents wrinkles due to UV.
• Essential Fatty Acids (oleic acid and staric acid): anti-inflammatory, aids in regeneration of skin and improves functioning of the cells.
• Phenols: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, powerful against fungus and bacteria, activates blood circulation and activates Vitamin C.
• Triterpens: restructure cells, is anti-inflammatory and slows down cell aging.
• Squalene: a unique and rare component that revitalizes the skin, helps to prevent clogging of the pores and it’s suggested to protect against skin cancer.
Argan oil reduces the secretion of sebum and keeps it within control. This helps prevent the skin from becoming excessively oily.
By PDGACO gaballaloans.co.uk